Prior to reserving a room, please review the guidelines for use. Rooms are available by reservation only for 900 West Capitol tenants and other State-affiliated organizations.
Please email reservation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All conference rooms are located on the second floor.
All rooms have wireless internet access and teleconferencing capabilities.
Bessie B. Moore Conference Room (#2103)
- Capacity: 50
- Various set-up options are available.
- Can seat 48 classroom style [24 tables are available with 2 chairs per table]
- Tables are moveable and able to be arranged to accommodate the needs of the Reserving Agency
- 12 rolling board style chairs
- 1 bench – seating for an additional 8 -10 people
- Hospitality area is available in lobby for refreshments (Please refer to the guidelines provided above.)
Computer Training Room (#2121 A&B)
- Capacity: 18 - 25
- Room can be partitioned to 2 separate rooms for 15 per partition capacity
- Distance Learning Capabilities
- 12 moveable tables can be arranged to meet specific needs
Meeting Room A (#2125)
- Capacity: 6
- 1 table with 5 chairs, additional room for 2 more chairs
Meeting Room B (#2128)
- Capacity: 12
- 1 large conference table with 8 chairs, with an option for an additional 4 chairs around the wall
Meeting Room C (#2119)
- Capacity: 6
- 1 round table with 6 chairs
Equipment MUST be reserved at the time the room is reserved or it may not be available for use.
Monitors for computer display or Internet demonstrations have been installed in the following rooms -- The Bessie B. Moore Conference Room (65"), Computer Training Room (60"), Meeting Room B & C (50"). There are 2 digital conference phones. ASL currently utilizes MS Office 2007. A portable HD projector and large projection screen are also available.